1. Classes will continue on Zoom until we are allowed to open again on June 20, 2020.
2. When we reopen we will continue classes on Zoom from the studio for those who are not comfortable returning as of the date suggested by our state.
3. We ask that parents remain in their cars. Students will be escorted out of the building by their teacher or assistant at the end of each class.
4. We ask that students who are attending class wait in the cars with their parents until the teacher or assistant has brought all the children from the class prior out before coming up the stairs for her/his own class. (This will keep our numbers under 10 in the building at a time for the most part)
5. There will be no partner work, hand-holding or physical contact while at the studio.
6. All students must wash hands with soap and water before and after class.
7. We will be cleaning out studio at the beginning and end of each day.
8. We will use markings on the floor to help children understand the proper distance to stand.
9. Baby Ballerina classes are on hold until August.
10. Friday tumbling will not begin until the fall, Thursday tumbling will continue as a conditioning class to avoid sharing the mat.
11. Hand sanitzer will be kept easily accessible for students and teachers
12. Temperature will be taken with a no contact thermometer before a student is permitted to enter the studio.
13. Teachers will wear masks when it is possible (if they are activily dancing this may become dangerous). It is the choice of the parent/dancer if the student wants to wear one or not.
14. Dance shoe bags will be kept in the waiting room, separated from one another.
Aimee's Academy of Dance
114 S Main Street
Seymour, CT 06483
Phone: 203 463-8243
Mondays 4:30-8:30 Tuesday 4:30-8:30 Wednesdays 5:00-9:00 Thursdays 4:30-8:30 Fridays 5:00-6:45 Saturdays 9:00-11:00
SUMMER HOURS WILL VARY!!
We look forward to meeting with you and making you a part of the Aimee's Academy family!
Stop by our studio anytime to view or try out a class!